The Master of Public Administration program, under the authority of the Rackham School of Graduate Studies (UM-Ann Arbor), is designed to serve a diverse student body representative of a variety of human services organizations. This program typically serves mid-career administrators committed to learning and developing as individuals and professionals. Seminars are conveniently offered in evenings or online to accommodate working professionals. The seminars are designed to promote extensive sharing of professional experiences and the examination of issues important to contemporary administration. The curriculum emphasizes practical skills and information from a range of governmental, nonprofit, and educational organizations.
The University of Michigan-Dearborn is fully accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
International Student Requirements:
• Completed application form
• Application fee ($60.00 for those who will be studying on an F or J visa)
• Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions, and proof of secondary school completion (academic records)
• English Language Proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS or MELAB)
• Full Financial Support Information (Required for F and J Visa Students only)
• Health Insurance
• SEVIS DS-2019 Request Form (J Visa Students only)
• Transfer Clearance document (required if student has a previous SEVIS I-20)