Master of Science in Program and Project Management
There is an increasing nationwide demand for skilled and experienced professionals who can develop, deploy, and manage locally and globally developed programs in a timely and efficient manner. This 30 credit hour graduate degree program, offered through the Rackham School of Graduate Studies at UM-Ann Arbor, is designed to address this growing need. This program is for technical professionals from various industries (i.e. engineering, information technology, military, government, healthcare, energy, and transportation) who want to deepen their understanding of program and project management and would like to make that transition from team member to program manager.
The University of Michigan-Dearborn is fully accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
International Student Requirements:
• Completed application form
• Application fee ($60.00 for those who will be studying on an F or J visa)
• Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions, and proof of secondary school completion (academic records)
• English Language Proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS or MELAB)
• Full Financial Support Information (Required for F and J Visa Students only)
• Health Insurance
• SEVIS DS-2019 Request Form (J Visa Students only)
• Transfer Clearance document (required if student has a previous SEVIS I-20)