Master of Business Administration and Master of Science in Finance
This dual degree program takes advantage of course overlap between the MBA and MS-Finance curricula, and allows students to receive both degrees upon completion of a minimum of 75 graduate credits. Both the MBA and MS-Finance are offered through evening courses targeted to full-time working professionals, as well as through online courses.
The University of Michigan-Dearborn is fully accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
International Student Requirements:
• Completed application form
• Application fee ($60.00 for those who will be studying on an F or J visa)
• Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions, and proof of secondary school completion (academic records)
• English Language Proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS or MELAB)
• Full Financial Support Information (Required for F and J Visa Students only)
• Health Insurance
• SEVIS DS-2019 Request Form (J Visa Students only)
• Transfer Clearance document (required if student has a previous SEVIS I-20)