This program is designed for students who want to solve important business problems through the analysis of data and statistics. The program trains students to become data scientists, an important new career field in which professionals use algorithms and formulas to identify which business problems to solve, then devise strategies to solve them. Students with a mind for math and statistics, regardless of their undergraduate major, may pursue this professional degree path. Students earn their degree through blended online and campus course offerings. The program offers the flexibility to enroll as a part-time or full-time student.
The University of Michigan-Dearborn is fully accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
International Student Requirements:
• Completed application form
• Application fee ($60.00 for those who will be studying on an F or J visa)
• Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions, and proof of secondary school completion (academic records)
• English Language Proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS or MELAB)
• Full Financial Support Information (Required for F and J Visa Students only)
• Health Insurance
• SEVIS DS-2019 Request Form (J Visa Students only)
• Transfer Clearance document (required if student has a previous SEVIS I-20)