Recognized as one of the nation’s top MBA programs, the Master of Business Administration program is tailored for busy professions working full-time. Courses are offered on weekday evenings as well as online. The program provides the opportunity to expand your network of professional relationship while interacting with talented/experienced faculty and students. The MBA can be customized with specialized electives allowing you to earn a concentration in Finance, International Business, Marketing, Management Information Systems, Supply Chain Management, or Accounting. Students may earn their degree entirely through on-campus evening courses, or entirely through online MBA courses, or a combination of both.
The University of Michigan-Dearborn is fully accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
International Student Requirements:
• Completed application form
• Application fee ($60.00 for those who will be studying on an F or J visa)
• Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions, and proof of secondary school completion (academic records)
• English Language Proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS or MELAB)
• Full Financial Support Information (Required for F and J Visa Students only)
• Health Insurance
• SEVIS DS-2019 Request Form (J Visa Students only)
• Transfer Clearance document (required if student has a previous SEVIS I-20)