RIT's advanced certificate in digital print and publishing provides professionals with an understanding of the publishing sector through a unified approach that examines how the publishing industry is organized, how information is stored and structured within databases to facilitate achieving publishing objectives, and how and why the digital printing process is particularly suited to today's publishing initiatives. This program provides:
* In-depth knowledge of the various segments of the publishing industry;
* Examination of the advantages and disadvantages of various publishing methods;
* An understanding of how information must be structured and stored to achieve certain publishing objectives;
* Learning about the technologies and digital applications that support publishing objectives; especially on-demand publishing; and
* An understanding of the advantages of customized and personalized published products, especially in terms of marketing goals.
International Student Requirements:
International students must submit TOEFL scores of 550 or higher (paper-based) or 213 or higher (computer-based).
Facts & Figures
International Financial Aid:
International Financial Aid Description:
For graduate study, many of the 70 graduate programs offer assistantships. Additionally, more than 9,000 student jobs are available on campus each year.
# of Credits Required:
Master's College or University I
Loans may be available. Applicants may apply by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Candidates may work with RIT's Financial Aid Office to determine aid eligibility and funding options.