Gain the skills you need to advance your career and position your nonprofit (or for-profit) organization for success. Whether you’re working for the government, in higher education, healthcare or any nonprofit or public environment, you’ll gain the knowledge and insight needed to lead and optimize your organization. Focus on key areas such as: leadership, management, human resources, and policy.
Specialize in a variety of specific areas including:
• Human Resource Management
• Counseling Education
• Environmental Policy
• Higher Education
• Social Justice
• Human Behavior and Management
Key Features of the Public Administration program include:
• Recognize and apply fundamental principles of leadership and organizational theory in the context of public service.
• Form and articulate your personal leadership identity and values as they relate to the role of a public administrator.
• Participate and contribute to the policy process through development, implementation and evaluation of public policy and programs.
• Analyze, synthesize, think critically about and creatively respond to the public needs and demands.
• Effectively communicate and interact with a diverse and changing workforce and citizenry.
• Enhance knowledge and skills in specialized concentration areas.
• Bring theory to practice through an internship in your area of concentration.
Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools
Facts & Figures
# of Credits Required:
Average Cost per Credit (Graduate):
Baccalaureate College—Liberal Arts