IGlobal University is transforming the world by providing the most effective education to every human being for their intellectual, professional, and spiritual development. We believe in helping people whether they are young or old, rich or poor, privileged or underprivileged, local or remote.
Our MBA program offers 15 different concentrations including: Leadership & Management, Information Technology, Entrepreneurship, Health Care Management, Hospitality & Tourism Management, Human Resources Management, Project Management, Education, Homeland Security, Public Service and Administration, Global Business Management, Criminal Justice, Church/Ministry Leadership & Management, Accounting, Finance
IGlobal University exists to further your education as a part of your success in life. IGlobal University was nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS), which is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
International Student Requirements:
In addition to the regular admissions documents, the following is required for international students:
1. Copy of student’s passport
2. Original or certified bank account statement(s) or letter issued within 3 months of the time of application and reflecting a minimum balance equivalent to $23,640.00.
3. For transfer students, Copy of the I-94 and any previous I-20 forms are required at the time of application
4. Evidence of English Proficiency: This may include a minimum TOEFL score of 550 (Paper-Based), 215 (Computer-Based), 80 (Internet Based) or 6.0 on the IELTS. If a student does not have the TOEFL or IELTS score indicated above
5. Tuition Deposit ($400 for graduate students)