Masters of Divinity/Masters of Business Administration
The M.Div./MBA program is designed to enhance the administrative skills and expertise of ministers by permitting them to earn a second degree, the MBA, instead of the usual M.Div. concentration. The program has three potential student populations in view: (1) the minister who desires greater expertise in business administration, (2) the church administrator in a large church; or (3) the bi-vocational minister.
Foundational courses in accounting, microeconomics, statistics, finance, and microcomputers are pre-requisite to the program. Students lacking academic preparation in these areas may take accelerated non-credit courses at the University to satisfy these requirements.
The School of Divinity is accredited by the Association of Theological Schools of the United States and Canada.
Gardner-Webb University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) to award MBA, MAcc, and International MBA degrees to qualified candidates. This regional accrediting agency regulates major universities throughout the southeast to evaluate the quality of their programs in or maintain a high level of academic excellence. Additionally, the School of Business is accredited by the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) and licensed by the South Carolina Commission on Higher Education.
International Student Requirements:
1. TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score of 500-paper based test, 173 min.-computer based, or 61 min.-internet based.
2. WES - (Evaluation of Foreign Educational Credentials) - All Transcripts from institutions outside U.S. must be submitted to WES
3. VISA/ PASSPORT - F1 student visa or H1B work/employment visa.
-Permanent Residents need to supply a copy of their permanent residency card
International applicants planning to immigrate to the U.S.A., submit the following:
4. Documents to Support Sponsor Financial Responsibility-Copy of most recent Bank Statement and one of the following: Recent
tax return OR copies of the Last 3 pay stubs.
5. I-20 Request Form
6. International Student Transfer Form (if coming from another U.S. institution, a copy of your I-94 and I-20 are required)