Master of Science in Engineering Management, Certificates - Technical Entrepreneurship; Information Technology; Quality in Medical Devices; Package Engineering; Construction Engineering; and Engineering Management Basics
The Master of Science in Engineering Management (MSEM) bridges the gap between technology and business. It empowers practicing engineers, scientists and technicians with knowledge, skills and tools needed to lead organizations to success and competitive advantages for career advancement.
Courses are offered anytime anywhere via streaming video or live on weekday evenings throughout the year with each class meeting one night a week for 15 weeks. The program can be completed fulltime within in one year or part-time within eighteen months.
When you join the program, you should expect to improve your leadership, project management, financial management, strategic planning, technology transfer, ethical and legal perspectives, team relations and organizational behavior skills.
The Graduate Engineering Programs at CBU follow in a long tradition of excellence and distinction. Our Faculty, Advisors and Staff are absolutely dedicated to your success– personal and professional. We strive to provide you with individual attention as you pursue a practical real world education that will improve the quality of life for you and your family. We believe that when we help you transform your professional life, we empower you to want to build a better community and a better society.
• Theory and Applications in Engineering Management
• Engineering Financial Management and Accounting
• Quality Assurance
• Operations Research
• Advanced Engineering Economy
• Technical Project Management
• Strategic Management in a Technical Environment
• Engineering Management Capstone Project
plus electives at graduate level totaling 9 credit hours.
• Social, Legal, and Ethical Considerations for Engineering
• Computer Applications
• Entrepreneurship for Engineering Managers
• Construction Equipment & Methods
• Construction Failure
• Engineering Construction Management
• Engineering Law
• Knowledge Engineering
• Computer Networks
• File Organization and Database Management
• Principles of Packaging
• Distribution and Medical Device Packaging
• Regulatory Affairs and Quality Systems
• Quality Systems for the Medical Device Industry
• Project Risk Management &Contracting
Christian Brothers University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association
International Student Requirements:
• TOEFL Scores (550 paper-based, 231 computer-based, 79 internet-based) or proof of baccalaureate degree in English
• World Education Services (WES) Comprehensive Course-by-Course Report. This evaluation is required for those whose highest degree is from a foreign university.