Online Master of Science in Community and School Health (MSCSH)
We combine community outreach with health information – so you’ll gain a foundation of knowledge and skills to share.
Our online master’s degree in community and school health will help you strengthen your career without taking time off. We designed the program for anyone with a bachelor’s degree and a background in health and science. The program combines community outreach with health information – so you’ll gain a foundation of knowledge and skills to share that knowledge with others. And though the online program is flexible, it’s also rigorous – so by graduation, you’ll be prepared to participate in educational services, counseling, policy development, or health care administration.
• Start when it works better for you – fall or spring.
• Prepare for a career in health education, physical education, health services, nutrition services, counseling, psychological and social services, health promotion, or family and community involvement.
• Earn your degree entirely online, without pausing your current career.
• Design your own guided elective course under the supervision of a faculty advisor.
• Apply to earn credits for college-level knowledge and skills.
• Complete the program in as little as one year.
Accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
International Student Requirements:
All international students are required to provide proof of English proficiency if English is not their first (native) language.