Master of Business Administration
Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
Cameron’s MBA degree is designed for working professionals or recent graduates seeking a competitive advantage in the business world. This degree provides students with course content in a variety of business disciplines including finance, accounting, marketing and more. An MBA is a great fit for any student interested in increasing their understanding of business regardless of their undergraduate degree discipline.
What sets Cameron apart from other schools?
-Value- Cameron has the second-lowest cost of any university in Oklahoma.
-Flexibility- Our program offers online, evening and Interactive Television (ITV) courses to meet your needs.
-History- University established in 1908.
-Experience- MBA Program established more than 20 years ago.
-Local- Faculty and staff available in-person for you. Faculty hold regular office hours for telephone appointments with distance students.
Cameron’s MBA program is available both online and in traditional face-to-face formats. Our traditional courses are usually offered in the evenings one night a week to accommodate students who work full-time. Additionally, some of our courses are available through ITV and can be broadcast to other locations in Oklahoma. Students have the option to take either class type at any time during their program for greater flexibility.
To complete an MBA at Cameron, students must complete the following:
1. Leveling Courses (12 hours): Students with undergraduate coursework in business may receive a waiver for some or all of these courses.
2. Core Courses & Core Areas (24 hours): All MBA students will take a standard set of six core courses:
-Applied Business Statistics, Accounting for Management, Contemporary Marketing Problems, Managerial Finance,
-Management Information Systems, and Applied Business Strategy.
Each student will have an option among several courses to complete their core areas in:
Economics and Human/Organizational Administration.
3. Electives (9 hours). Students will complete nine hours of electives. Options for electives can range from Portfolio Management courses to Training & Development.
Graduate students in Cameron’s School of Business have an entire support team behind them every step of the way. Each student will have a team of full-time, on-campus professors and the graduate coordinator’s office keeping their best interests in mind. All of the graduate faculty in the School of Business hold doctorate degrees and together have an average of almost 20 years of experience teaching in higher education.
Cameron University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission North Central Association. The MBA program is accredited by the Association of Collegiate Business School Programs (ACBSP).
International Student Requirements:
1. Completed Application for Admission and US$35.00 Application Fee.
2. Evidence of completion of secondary school (high school). This must be an official transcript translated into English.
3. Official transcripts of all university work completed outside the U.S., translated into English, and evaluated by an approved credential evaluation service.
4. A copy of the page (or pages) of your passport that indicate your complete name, country of citizenship, passport number, and passport expiration date.
5. Affidavit of Financial Support and six months of current certified bank statements or statement from a bank that indicates the availability of funds for you to attend school for at least one year.
6. Proof of English Proficiency. TOEFL of 79-80 or IELTS of 6.5 required.
Facts & Figures
International Financial Aid:
# of Credits Required:
Average Cost per Credit (Graduate):
$275 Resident and $345 Non-Resident USD