Master of Science in Service Leadership and Innovation
This program fills an emerging need in the many service businesses and industries that focus on understanding various customer relationships. Such businesses will find this program in tune with their educational and training investments. Attention is focused on the management interface between the customer and the service provider, innovation of products and services, and building customer relationships. This program gives individual students access to the interdisciplinary expertise of a technological university.
Concepts mastered during the program include:
* understanding service performance system design and implementation parameters
* understanding and using service value delivery system structures and processes
* comprehending the evolving strategic environment of service-sector businesses
* establishing and using service-system elements
* building service metrics from feedback processes
* understanding and implementing customer relationship management
* constructing innovative approaches to service and managing those changes
International Student Requirements:
International applicants whose native language is not English must submit scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). Minimum combined scores of 570 (paper-based) or 88-89 (Internet-based) are required. Scores from the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) are accepted in place of the TOEFL exam. Minimum acceptable scores will vary; however, the absolute minimum score for unconditional acceptance is 6.5. Those who do not meet the minimum standards may be required to take additional English language courses.
Facts & Figures
International Financial Aid:
International Financial Aid Description:
For graduate study, many of the 70 graduate programs offer assistantships. Additionally, more than 9,000 student jobs are available on campus each year.
# of Credits Required:
Master's College or University I
Loans may be available. Applicants may apply by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Candidates may work with RIT's Financial Aid Office to determine aid eligibility and funding options.