Master of Arts in Addiction Studies: Integrated Recovery for Co-Occurring Disorders
This program will develop your knowledge and skills necessary to treat and effectively promote recovery for individuals with addiction and co-occurring issues such as mental health and medical complications. The curriculum, which includes courses in differential diagnosis, trauma informed treatment, medical issues, psychopharmacology, and recovery management, provides an approach to service provision that is evidence-based and integrated from the first contact with the client. This program is offered in an online format to provide a flexible and convenient method of obtaining advanced training in the behavioral health field.
• 60-credit program.
• Online program including three residency experiences.
• Full-time 24-month program with part-time options available.
• Customize your degree through internships and other elective courses.
• Three convenient start dates throughout the year.
• Curriculum designed to meet the academic requirements for the Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor (LADC), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), and Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC) credentials in Minnesota.