Master of Education in Special Education with Learning Disabilities Endorsement
The Master of Education in Special Education degree with the Learning Disabilities Endorsement is for educators who wish to earn a master's degree and an endorsement to teach students with learning disabilities. The master's degree with the LD endorsement is a local program that requires students to complete courses on campus and internships in the Dearborn, Michigan area. Students must complete the program and pass the MTTC-LD test to be recommended for the Michigan, LD endorsement.
The University of Michigan-Dearborn is fully accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
International Student Requirements:
• Completed application form
• Application fee ($60.00 for those who will be studying on an F or J visa)
• Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions, and proof of secondary school completion (academic records)
• English Language Proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS or MELAB)
• Full Financial Support Information (Required for F and J Visa Students only)
• Health Insurance
• SEVIS DS-2019 Request Form (J Visa Students only)
• Transfer Clearance document (required if student has a previous SEVIS I-20)