This 30 credit hour interdisciplinary graduate degree program, offered through the Rackham School of Graduate Studies at UM-Ann Arbor, consists of required core courses and technical electives, providing opportunities to design and implement embedded systems and large-scale software systems. All courses have access to a wide variety of computing resources: local area networks of approximately 200 Quad Core and 17 PCs, as well as the CAD/CAM/Robotics Library, the Agile Software Engineering Laboratory, and the Games and Multimedia entertainment Laboratory.
The University of Michigan-Dearborn is fully accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
International Student Requirements:
• Completed application form
• Application fee ($60.00 for those who will be studying on an F or J visa)
• Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions, and proof of secondary school completion (academic records)
• English Language Proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS or MELAB)
• Full Financial Support Information (Required for F and J Visa Students only)
• Health Insurance
• SEVIS DS-2019 Request Form (J Visa Students only)
• Transfer Clearance document (required if student has a previous SEVIS I-20)