The Master of Public Policy program is a 42 credit interdisciplinary public policy program designed for adult, part-time, college-educated students who are already working in related policy positions and for students who wish to prepare for careers in public service and public affairs. The program is aimed at developing analytical skills essential to understanding and improving public policy for persons engaged in a wide range of professional careers in the public, non-profit, and private sectors.
The University of Michigan-Dearborn is fully accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
International Student Requirements:
• Completed application form
• Application fee ($60.00 for those who will be studying on an F or J visa)
• Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions, and proof of secondary school completion (academic records)
• English Language Proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS or MELAB)
• Full Financial Support Information (Required for F and J Visa Students only)
• Health Insurance
• SEVIS DS-2019 Request Form (J Visa Students only)
• Transfer Clearance document (required if student has a previous SEVIS I-20)