Master of Science in Engineering in Industrial and Systems Engineering
This 30 credit hour degree program, offered through the Rackham School of Graduate Studies at UM-Ann Arbor, is for engineers and other professionals who have responsibility for designing, improving, installing and evaluating integrated systems of people, material and equipment. Specializations/courses are available in the areas of: Human Factors/Ergonomics; Operations Research & Management Science; Quality Systems Design; Advanced Manufacturing and Automation; Program Management and Product Development; Information Systems Management; Enterprise Information Systems.
The University of Michigan-Dearborn is fully accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
International Student Requirements:
• Completed application form
• Application fee ($60.00 for those who will be studying on an F or J visa)
• Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions, and proof of secondary school completion (academic records)
• English Language Proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS or MELAB)
• Full Financial Support Information (Required for F and J Visa Students only)
• Health Insurance
• SEVIS DS-2019 Request Form (J Visa Students only)
• Transfer Clearance document (required if student has a previous SEVIS I-20)