The program is designed to provide the depth of specialization necessary for success in the complex and dynamic financial profession, including careers in financial institutions, corporate finance, and investments. The program serves professionals in corporate finance, financial institutions, and the investment fields. Tailored for business professionals working full-time, courses are offered in the evening as well as online. You can enter the MS-Finance program with any undergraduate degree.
The University of Michigan-Dearborn is fully accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
International Student Requirements:
• Completed application form
• Application fee ($60.00 for those who will be studying on an F or J visa)
• Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions, and proof of secondary school completion (academic records)
• English Language Proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS or MELAB)
• Full Financial Support Information (Required for F and J Visa Students only)
• Health Insurance
• SEVIS DS-2019 Request Form (J Visa Students only)
• Transfer Clearance document (required if student has a previous SEVIS I-20)