The MS in Environmental Science program, under the authority of the Rackham School of Graduate Studies (UM-Ann Arbor), targets the working professional with courses offered weekday evenings and Saturdays. Stressing personalized and individual attention to graduate education, students choose between a thesis, course-only, and special project options that emphasize the environmental aspects of biology, chemistry, and geology.
The University of Michigan-Dearborn is fully accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
International Student Requirements:
• Completed application form
• Application fee ($60.00 for those who will be studying on an F or J visa)
• Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions, and proof of secondary school completion (academic records)
• English Language Proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS or MELAB)
• Full Financial Support Information (Required for F and J Visa Students only)
• Health Insurance
• SEVIS DS-2019 Request Form (J Visa Students only)
• Transfer Clearance document (required if student has a previous SEVIS I-20)