This 36 credit hour program of evening classes is offered through the Rackham School of Graduate Studies at UM-Ann Arbor. Students with an undergraduate degree in engineering (or a degree in math, computer science or a physical science coupled with at least five years’ experience in engineering after the completion of their undergraduate degree) can learn to manage the engineering function and the technology assets of their organizations by earning a master of science in Engineering Management. Students who already have a graduate degree in mechanical, electrical, industrial, manufacturing, or another branch of engineering can pursue the Engineering Management program for even greater mastery of both technology and the principles of management.
The University of Michigan-Dearborn is fully accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
International Student Requirements:
• Completed application form
• Application fee ($60.00 for those who will be studying on an F or J visa)
• Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions, and proof of secondary school completion (academic records)
• English Language Proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS or MELAB)
• Full Financial Support Information (Required for F and J Visa Students only)
• Health Insurance
• SEVIS DS-2019 Request Form (J Visa Students only)
• Transfer Clearance document (required if student has a previous SEVIS I-20)