Master of Science in Engineering in Electrical Engineering
The program, offered through the Rackham School of Graduate Studies at UM-Ann Arbor, is a 30 credit hour curriculum consisting of required core courses and technical electives, providing for specialization in the areas of control systems, wireless networks, digital signal processing, embedded systems, image processing and pattern recognition. Classes are offered in the late afternoon and evening hours to enable students to earn their master's degrees through part-time study.
The University of Michigan-Dearborn is fully accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
International Student Requirements:
• Completed application form
• Application fee ($60.00 for those who will be studying on an F or J visa)
• Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions, and proof of secondary school completion (academic records)
• English Language Proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS or MELAB)
• Full Financial Support Information (Required for F and J Visa Students only)
• Health Insurance
• SEVIS DS-2019 Request Form (J Visa Students only)
• Transfer Clearance document (required if student has a previous SEVIS I-20)