Master of Business Administration and Master of Health Services Administration
This College of Business (UM-Dearborn) and the School of Public Health (UM-Ann Arbor) offer a jointly administered Dual Degree program leading to the Master of Health Services Administration (MHSA) and the Master of Business Administration (MBA). The program takes advantage of many areas of overlap between the two curricula, and allows admitted students to receive both degrees upon completion of a minimum of 81 graduate credits. The UM-Ann Arbor MHSA has been the top-ranked program of its kind by US News every year since 1994.
The University of Michigan-Dearborn is fully accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
International Student Requirements:
• Completed application form
• Application fee ($60.00 for those who will be studying on an F or J visa)
• Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions, and proof of secondary school completion (academic records)
• English Language Proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS or MELAB)
• Full Financial Support Information (Required for F and J Visa Students only)
• Health Insurance
• SEVIS DS-2019 Request Form (J Visa Students only)
• Transfer Clearance document (required if student has a previous SEVIS I-20)