M.A.- Higher Education and Student Affairs;
M.A.- Online Teaching and eLearning;
M.S.-Catholic School Leadership;
M.A.T.-Autism Spectrum Disorders;
M.A.T.-Curriculum & Instruction;
M.A.T.-Early Childhood Education;
Other Madonna University Master's programs of interest to teachers:
M.A.- History: United States History in a Global Context.
M.A.T.E.S.O.L- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages.
Teachers choose Madonna University for Graduate School because:
*Our professors work with the schools in and around Metro Detroit, so they develop courses relevant to the unique needs of the area.
* Madonna's substantive master's programs require in-depth study, meaningful assignments, and weekly contact with expert faculty.
* The programs , aligned with state and national standards, augment the professional development needs required of tenured and non-tenured teachers.
* Madonna's graduate tuition is comparable to that of Michigan's public universities, and there are few additional fees.
* The location and class times are convenient with ample, free parking.
The Education programs are accredited by National Council for the Accreditation of Teacher Education. The University is accredited by North Central Association Higher Learning Commission.
International Student Requirements:
1. Official school records including subject studied, grades and degrees earned, graduation dates and copy of diploma - Students are required to submit an official transcript of credits from each institute, college, or university attended. - applicants may be required to submit transcript evaluation result by World Education Services (WES) or Education Credential Evaluation (ECE) 2. Official test results indicating English proficiency. - TOEFL score of at least 550 (Paper-Based), 79-80 (Internet Based); MELAB score of 77, or IELTS score of 6.5.; - Applicants who do not meet this requirement will be required to take an English placement test administered by Madonna University. Based on the test result, students may be considered for conditional admission and be required to take English language classes. - This requirement is waived for applicants from countries where English is the native language.
Facts & Figures
International Financial Aid:
Average Cost per Credit (Graduate):
Please see website for details. USD