he MBA program is designed for individuals who wish to advance their careers or for those students who want to begin a career in business. The program employs a collaborative, applied concepts approach to learning regardless of the program delivery. Each course has a strong ethics component, real-time skills, and projects relevant to students’ professions.
Faculty who have extensive experience in business and management infuse the classroom with a dynamic, hands-on approach to real-world problem solving. The global environment, the technological environment, and the ethical dimensions of managerial decisions pervade the MBA program.
The MBA program seeks to:
• Provide knowledge for managing effectively in a dynamic, global environment;
• Develop problem-solving and communication skills;
• Enhance leadership skills and inspire commitment to ethically sound business practices; and
• Foster cross-cultural understanding and demonstrate its relevance in today’s business environment.
At the end of the program the student will be able to:
• Articulate leadership theory for professional application in the professional world.
• Apply market research, company evaluations, analysis of situations, and recommendations for solutions to a consulting project.
• Demonstrate knowledge and skills to articulate current management trends, including cross-cultural and global awareness.
• Demonstrate knowledge of accounting processes, key financial statements and financial analysis to determine key
management decisions quantitatively.
• Demonstrate knowledge of key aspects of the MBA program: finance; accounting, management and leadership
knowledge; research, writing and presentation skills.
Program requirements for the MBA may be completed using various options:
Full-Time, Intensive MBA program:
• Meets in the classroom Monday–Friday mornings, 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. from September to May.
Endicott College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.