The MBA program at the McCallum Graduate School of Business prepares business leaders to succeed in the global economy.
Graduates of the program are:
* able to strategically leverage IT
* skilled as leaders and members of teams
* adept at harnessing employees' knowledge to create learning organizations
* action-oriented analysts and change agents; and
* socially responsible, ethical citizens of the workplace and global community.
The MBA is a 2 year, 20 course program that includes a Global Business Experience in the first year of study. The price of the program is $33,500 annually.
Students are also able to pursue dual degrees combining the MBA with any of our Master in Science programs.