McDaniel College's Master of Science program for Human Resources Development provides students with opportunities to study theories and practices of HRD while preparing for success in the rapidly changing workplace of the new century. Join a program that attracts diverse individuals from industry, nonprofit, and governmental organizations, including managers, technical specialists, and human resource professionals. This program is appropriate for recent bachelor's degree graduates zeroing in on career goals, experienced professionals advancing their careers, or individuals making a career change.
* Beginning February 2008, additional Arundel Mills, MD location in Baltimore/Washington Corridor.
* Meets professional standards and competencies established by the American Society for Training and Development.
* Follows a cooperative cohort model — building teamwork, leadership skills, and professional networks.
* Offers a schedule convenient for students employed full-time.
* Emphasizes oral and written communications and using new technology.
* Encourages experiential and cooperative learning, leading to effectiveness as change agent.
Facts & Figures
Baccalaureate College—Liberal Arts