An MBA with Human Resources Management concentration from Loyola University Chicago’s Graduate School of Business is a great way to accelerate your HR career or enhance your position in the industry.
Loyola’s reknowned Human Resources Management curriculum develops enhanced knowledge and application of key practices in developing, managing, recruiting, and leading staff. Our strong focus on current issues impacting HR, global perspective, and hands-on learning, often in partnership with local businesses, helps our students stay ahead.
The MBA with Human Resources Management Concentration includes fundamental core courses in ethics, global perspective, and leadership along with:
• Labor Law
• Human Resources Law
• Advanced HR Law
• Global Human Resource Management
• Human Resource Development
• Strategic Organizational Development and Change
• Group Process and Facilitation
• Labor and Employment Arbitration
• Global Overseas Seminar on Human Resources
• Incentive Pay and Employee Benefits
• Public Policy and Employer Practices and Policies
• Labor Management Relations
• Analytical Problem Solving in Organizations
• Collective Bargaining
• Special Topics in Human Resources & Employment Resources
• Performance Management
• Global Industrial/Employment Relations
• Alternative Dispute Resolution in the Workplace
MBA with Human Resources Management Concentration: A Necessity for Every HR Professional
An MBA with Human Resources Management Concentration from Loyola’s Graduate School of Business develops an acute sense of current issues impacting staff, as well as HR policies and practices that are crucial to employee productivity, satisfaction, loyalty, and retention. A strategic curriculum facilitated by our world-class faculty prepares you to meet all challenges with confidence and success.
The MBA with Human Resources Management concentration qualifies you for positions such as:
• HR manager
• HR director
• Development and training manager
• HR management consultant
Whether it’s employee management, recruitment, or mediation, graduates of Loyola’s MBA with Human Resource Management Concentration program hold leadership positions all over the world. Many of our students are offered opportunities right here in Chicago, at one of many multinational companies.