The program is designed to prepare students whose knowledge of history can be used in the public information sector, the secondary educational and 2-year college level, or in pursuit of a degree beyond the Master of Arts with a Major in History.
• Focus on American, world or military history.
• Applications are accepted for fall semesters.
• April 15 application deadline.
• With thesis or without a thesis option.
• 30 semester-hour program.
• All courses for the degree are offered within a 2-year cycle.
• Evening courses offered at the Dahlonega campus.
University of North Georgia is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate, baccalaureate, master, education specialist, and doctor of physical therapy degrees and pre-baccalaureate, post-baccalaureate, and post-master certificates. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of University of North Georgia.
Facts & Figures
International Financial Aid:
Average Cost per Credit (Graduate):
$202, in-state, plus fees USD