MPA graduates work in a wide variety of public service fields and in all levels of government (federal, state, local, and regional), in nonprofits, organizations, in the international arena, and in the private sector.
An MPA from the ASU School of Public Affairs offers:
* A nationally-ranked, high-quality professional degree program for those aspiring to leadership and management positions in the public sector.
* Internationally renowned faculty whose research is on the cutting edge of public management innovation and urban governance.
* Expert faculty practitioners who hold top-level executive positions across the Phoenix metropolitan region.
* Course work that is paced to fit your schedule and designed to provide real-world skills necessary to advance your career.
* A community of fellow students from diverse educational and professional backgrounds from around the globe.
* A network of proud alumni throughout the US and the world.
National Association of Schools of Public Affairs and Administration (NASPAA)
International Student Requirements:
International students should also submit TOEFL scores - TOEFL institution code: 4007.
Financial support is available in the form of scholarships, grants, loans and outside resources. Almost everyone, regardless of income, can qualify for some form of financial aid. ASU FAFSA Code: 001081.