Together with other research groups, these organize weekly research seminars, as well as regular symposia and conferences, and promote innovative research and publication in their fields.
There are four modules from the Department’s MA menu (including 3 from the ‘Welsh Writing in English’ list) as well as taught and supervised Research Skills Training and a Dissertation in Welsh Writing in English.
Compulsory Modules are:
• Study and Research Skills in the Humanities
• Research Practice (in Welsh Writing in English)
Optional Modules are:
• Dylan Thomas and the Idea of Welsh Writing in English
• Locating Wales: Comparative Perspectives
• Women Writing Modern Wales
• ‘American Wales’: Writing the Transatlantic
• Welsh Identities: Literature and Nationhood
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges