• Training in Study and Research Skills and Contemporary Critical Theory
• Modules taught by specialists in English, French, German, Hispanic Studies, Italian and Welsh
• Opportunities for comparative/interdisciplinary work
• Excellent preparation for research
• Key skills emphasised throughout
The modular programme includes the following: Study and Research Skills; Introduction to Contemporary Critical Theory; Literature/Culture and Dissertation. The modules in Literature and Culture are chosen from a wide selection of over thirty modules offered in English, French, German, Hispanic Studies, Italian and Welsh. Texts are read in the original language.
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges