About this course >>
If you have a background in computing and wish to develop your knowledge and progress in the area of creative digital technologies, this course is ideal.
It considers the theoretical, practical and technical aspects of media production and offers specialised topic choices for you to tailor the course to your personal strengths and future career plans.
On this course you can:
• Get to grips with the cutting-edge, industry-standard software housed in our computer and multimedia laboratories
• Use our purpose-made TV studios and photographic studios to build and test your digital creations
• Have the opportunity to engage in a real-world, client-based problem in order to develop portfolio pieces
From the web and computer games, to mobile technologies and social media, digital consumerism continues to grow and develop, both in the UK and internationally. This course provides expertise in digital media production and will enable you to find employment in a range of creative industry roles which incorporate the design and use of new media technologies.
Here are some routes our graduates have pursued:
• computer game development
• multimedia production
• graphics and video editing
• digital video film-making
1 Year (Full Time); 3 Years (Part-Time)
International Student Requirements:
Predominantly English-speaking applicants have no requirements. For all other applicants – English language proficiency at a minimum of IELTS band 6.5 with no component score below 6.0.