LSBF's Postgraduate Certificate in Financial Investments is a 3 month programme that will give you a solid foundation of financial investment knowledge. You will build up your understanding by combining 4 short courses.
The Postgraduate Certificate in Financial Investments consists of 4 ‘short course’ modules, these run over a 15 week period with weekly taught sessions.
• Corporate Finance
• Financial Markets: Trading and Analysis
• Financial Markets: Trading Terminals (Bloomberg)
• Alternative Investments
• Portfolio Management
• An undergraduate degree or equivalent qualification in any field, or a relevant professional qualification
• Professionals and mature students without a degree and a minimum of 5 years work experience may apply subject to LSBF's discretion or an application interview
• Non-native English speakers should be proficient in English and ideally show evidence by providing an International English language certificate (IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge, Michigan, etc), or evidence of prior studies and work in English speaking environments