The Postgraduate Certificate in Brand Management is designed to provide a comprehensive overview of product branding and marketing communications, with particular focus on the latest trends in ‘luxury’ branding.
The Postgraduate Certificate in Brand Management consists of 4 ‘short course’ modules, these run over a 12 week period with weekly taught sessions.
• Marketing Strategies and Operations
• Strategic Business Management
• International Business
• Digital Marketing and New Media
• Luxury Brand Management
• An undergraduate degree or equivalent qualification in any field, or a relevant professional qualification
• Professionals and mature students without a degree and a minimum of 5 years work experience may apply subject to LSBF's discretion or an application interview
• Non-native English speakers should be proficient in English and ideally show evidence by providing an International English language certificate (IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge, Michigan, etc), or evidence of prior studies and work in English speaking environments