Electrical Engineering aims to provide advanced education and a cutting edge research experience in electrical and electronics engineering, or in electrical and computer engineering crossing the boundary of the two disciplines. The focus of this program is excellence in research. Graduates of the program can join industry or continue to work in academia.
• Micro & Nano Systems (MEMS & NEMS)
• Wireless, Acoustic, Nano & Quantum Communications
• Signal, Speech, Image & Video Processing
• Waves and Optics
• Multimedia & Networking
• Analysis, Simulation, Design and Architecture of Electronic, Biological and Nano-scale Systems
• Intelligent Systems
• Natural Language Processing
• Vision & Graphics
Recognized by the Council of Higher Education, Koç University is internationally accredited by EQUIS and highly ranked by The Times Higher Education, Financial Times, Eduniversal and Frankfurther Allegemeine. Member of Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), CEMS and partner with more than 220 universities around the globe.