The aim of the programme is to prepare marketing specialists of high qualification, who will have the systematic point of view to business management in the permanent changing conditions, who will be able to manage difficult contemporary marketing subjects and processes in international markets.
Realizing this programme the professional thinking is developed during theoretical and practical activities. The proficiency in activity is trained during the practical sessions, fulfilment of individual tasks and preparation of the research projects. The main elements of proficiency are consolidated through the preparation and defence of a master diploma paper.
This programme is accreditated by Center for Quality Assesment in Higher Education which belongs to ENIC/NARIC network.
International Student Requirements:
• Bachelor / Master degree diploma and its supplement (transcript of records / mark sheet) in the original language and translated into English, and:
1) Approved by “Appostille” - for citizens of countries acceding to the 1961 Hague Convention;
2) Legalized by the Center of Quality Assessment in Higher Education (www.skvc.lt) in Lithuania - for other countries citizens;
• Proof of English proficiency (TOEFL, ELTC, etc.);
• Letter of motivation (300 – 500 words);
• Curriculum vitae;
• Notary certified copy of your passport or other document of identification;
• Copy of document showing paid application fee 50 EUR (where the name of the applicant and the date of payment are indicated);
• 2 recent passport size photos (3 x 4 cm);
• Accommodation form
April 30th – applicants who need visa to entry Lithuania.
June 30th – applicants from non-visa countries.