Graduates of Marketing and International Commerce Programme are able to :
• continue studies in management and administration doctoral programmes, as well as in other doctoral programmes of social sciences area;
• work as marketing managers and heads of marketing departments in domestic and foreign companies;
• work as foreign companies‘ market/product managers;
• work in the organizations of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Customs Department, as well as in other state and business organizations;
• work in international commercial organizations;
• offer consultancy service to organizations solving marketing and international commerce problems;
• establish private business effectively;
• work as hired consultants in business consulting firms or establish personal consulting firm.
International Student Requirements:
Individuals, holding a Bachelor‘s degree in management and business administration fields , as well as those, having an equivalent university degree in the respective fields can enter this programme of studies.