The master's programme ''Public Economics, Law and Politics'' is one of few programmes in Germany focusing on topics of governance and public policy from an interdisciplinary perspective.
In the first semester language of instruction is mainly English, from second semester on the courses are mainly conducted in German.
In this year, 10 students are participants from the international scholarship programme ''Public Policy and Good Governance'' (PPGG) of the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD).
The accreditation process for all Master's programs at Leuphana is currently in full swing (accreditation agency ACQUIN).
International Student Requirements:
- Bachelor’s (or equivalent) GPA of at least 2.5 in the German system (above average degree)
- German Language proficiency:
* DSH 2
* Test Deutsch als Fremdsprache (Test DaF) 5 (Please Note: Only those certificates can be accepted which have been issued by the Test DaF-Institute in Hagen or by test centres which are licensed by the Test DaF-Institute to run the language test.)
* A-levels taken at a school where German is spoken
* Exams taken at the end of the preparatory courses at the Studienkolleg (Feststellungsprüfung)
* Final exams taken at a university where German is spoken (The whole study programme must have been conducted in German.)
* Deutsches Sprachdiplom (second stage) according to the Conference of the Ministers of Education and the Arts (KMK, Kultusministerkonferenz)
* Großes or Kleines Sprachdiplom taken at the Goethe-Institut
* Zentrale Oberstufenprüfung (ZOP) taken at the Goethe-Institut