Masters of Industrial Relations and Human Resources, Ph.D. in Industrial Relations and Human Resources
The M.I.R.H.R. will benefit students who are interested in advanced academic study leading to career opportunities in:
• Human resources management
• Labor-management relations
• Collective bargaining and dispute resolution
• Organization development and change
• Labor market and social policy
Courses taken are also applicable to the program of studies leading to the designation of Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) awarded by the Human Resources Professionals Association (HRPA).