Master of Professional Accounting Master of Professional Accounting (Extension)
Why choose this master’s degree?
• Opportunity to study accounting at one of the world’s top accounting schools, which was ranked No. 1 for research in 2007
• Excellent foundation in business with a strong accounting focus
• Gain a solid understanding of accounting principles and their applications, and other relevant knowledge in economics, finance, information systems, and law
• Acquire the skills, knowledge and professional capabilities to launch a career in accounting
• Obtain recognition by peak professional accounting bodies including CPA Australia, Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia (ICAA) and Institute of Public Accountants (IPA)
• Student income support is available to study this degree (for domestic students only)
Who is this degree for?
• Graduates with limited or no exposure to accounting study
• Recent graduates interested in achieving professional accreditation, or building a career in financial management
Job and career prospects
• Business risk manager
• External auditor and assurance specialist
• Financial analyst
• Insolvency and reconstruction specialist
• Internal auditor
• Management consultant
• Taxation specialist
CPA Australia Please refer to the CPA Australia website or the Professional Recognition of Programs in the Online Handbook for further information.The Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia (ICAA) Please refer to the ICAA website or the Professio
International Student Requirements:
Recognized bachelor degree (or equivalent qualification) with a credit average, as determined by the Australian School of Business (for US Students the equivalent to this would be a 3.0/4.0 GPA Scale), as determined by the Australian School of Business.