Why choose this master’s degree?
• A specialist degree in marketing designed for graduates with a strong background in marketing
• Learn from internationally renowned academics and marketing leaders
• Gain advanced level knowledge in marketing, and ability to think strategically about brand equity, competitive advantage, positioning and value
• Opportunity to network, and build lifelong professional relationships with students from around the world
• Choose from a wide range of elective courses to develop in depth expertise drawing on the latest approaches and industry techniques
• Opportunity for professional accreditation, meeting the requirements of the Certified Practicing Marketer program from the Australian Marketing Institute
Who is this degree for?
• Mid Career or early career professionals wishing to expand their leadership or management opportunities, or gain specialist knowledge in an area of marketing
Our graduates are represented at leading Australian and international companies, including ACP Magazines Ltd, KPMG, Nivea, Procter & Gamble, Qantas Airways Ltd, SBS and Westfield Group.
• Marketing manager
• Brand manager
• Creative director
• Sales director
• Media director
• Marketing or brand consultant
International Student Requirements:
Category A - applicants with limited professional experience
Recognized bachelor degree (or equivalent qualification) in commerce or business and a major in marketing, with a credit average as determined by the Australian School of Business, plus a minimum of one year full time relevant work experience.
Category B - applicants with extensive professional experience
Recognized bachelor degree (or equivalent qualification) in commerce or business, as determined by the Australian School of Business, plus a minimum of three years full-time relevant work experience.
Category C - applicants with a non-business degree
Recognized bachelor degree (or equivalent qualification) in any discipline with a credit average, as determined by the Australian School of Business, plus a minimum of five years full-time relevant work experience.