Why choose this master’s degree?
• Gain a solid grounding in international business as well as broad scope of business knowledge and skills
• Unique experience of internationally based learning
• Be taught by experts in their specialist fields
• Develop ability to think globally and strategically and become an effective and successful leader in the global business environment
• Wide range of elective courses to meet your personal or professional goals
• Opportunity to go on an overseas exchange
Who is this degree for?
• Graduates with a non-business degree seeking a postgraduate degree in international business
• Business graduates interested in studying a new area of specialization
• Graduates looking to work in a global business environment
This degree is designed for those seeking a rewarding career with a multinational company, government agency, trade commission or any organization with global business connections. Career opportunities include:
• Business development manager
• Business project manager
• Director of international operations
• International business analyst
• International business product manager
• International trade compliance manager
• Policy advisor
• Trade commissioner
International Student Requirements:
Recognized bachelor degree (or equivalent qualification) with a credit average, as determined by the Australian School of Business.
For students who have studied at overseas universities, the normal minimum academic requirement is the equivalent of a credit average grade from an Australian university, as determined by the Australian School of Business. For graduates of US institutions this is a 3.0 out of a 4.0 scale.