Graduate Diploma in Health Science, Graduate Certificate in Health Science, Graduate Diploma in Public Health
The University of Western Sydney is Australia's premier health sciences education institution. The University of Western Sydney:
- is internationally renowned for its teaching and research activities
- is at the forefront of innovative professional programs
- offers the first integrated university course in Traditional Chinese Medicine in NSW
- is home to the Centre for Complementary Medicine Research (opens in new window), internationally recognised as a world leader in complementary medicine research
- offers the only Health Promotion and Health Services Management key programs in NSW
In addition to providing high quality, contemporary, evidence-based health studies, the University of Western Sydney's Health Science degree's offer professional recognition; industry-based projects and placements; broad subject choices; full-time, part-time or distance study options; flexible course structures; exciting career options; balance of theory and clinical practice; local and international work experience opportunities; research opportunities; and scholarships.
Accreditation can vary among our postgraduate programs. Please contact us for information on accreditation.
International Student Requirements:
International applicants must also, along with meeting the course admission requirements, meet our English language proficiency requirements. Please contact us for further information.