For more than 50 years, the Adler School of Professional Psychology has been committed to educating and training socially responsible graduates, defined as people who embrace diverse perspectives; who work to build and maintain bridges across social, economic, cultural, racial, and political systems; who empower others to identify and address shared problems; and who foster the development of social equality, justice, and respect through compassionate action throughout the global community. Degree programs ground students in research and theory about the impact of structural and systemic factors on the well-being of humanity. Programs also provide training for impacting social policies, addressing community issues, and solving the ills of society.
Adler School students can expect:
- A mission-driven curriculum designed to train socially responsible practitioners
- Stimulating and academically challenging programs of study
- High caliber faculty members
- A unique blend of theory and practice
- Real-world skills developed through practicum and volunteer experiences with over 800 community partners