Benefits of Studying in the UK
Information provided by the British Council USA. For full information on study in the UK, visit their website: www.studyintheuk.org. Last updated August 2010.
Experience a real UK education
Immerse yourself in the UK culture by living and studying with British students. There's nothing like being a part of the local student community to help you understand the UK and Europe.
Diversity of Choice
Studying in the UK allows you to customize your program. If spending a full academic year abroad doesn't suit your schedule, what about an semester or summer program instead? You'll be amazed at the number and range of programs you can go on in the UK, from contemporary film to government devolution. With four countries in one, you have a diverse range of options to chose from both geographically and academically.
A UK education has global respect and a well-deserved reputation for quality and high standards. As well as gaining an internationally renowned education, you can boost your career prospects and earnings potential when your studies are complete. Stand out from the crowd - add the UK to your resume!
And think of all the other advantages of choosing the UK:
- Live the European life-style - enhance your experience by participating in a truly multicultural society.
- Gain knowledge and independence studying away from home, whilst living in a safe and stimulating environment.
- Study at institutions with complete student support services.
- Explore the UK and Europe - the UK offers cultural and geographical diversity and quick and economical access around the country and to the rest of Europe.
- Be on the cutting edge - in addition to history and heritage, the UK is a trendsetter in music, fashion and design. Whether it's Prince William, Coldplay, Radiohead or David Beckham, the UK has something to offer everyone.
Check out: Graduate Schools in the United Kingdom
Photo by southtyrolean